Lossscan Website and Marketing Privacy Statement
Loss Scan (“Loss Scan ” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this statement. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes the types of Personal Information, as defined below, we may collect from you (“you” and “your”) for marketing purposes or that you may provide when you visit Loss Scan owned websites, including, but not limited to: Loss Scan.com (collectively, the “Website”).
This Statement is also a notice to California residents, to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Please read this Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Information and how we will treat it. When you visit the Website or otherwise provide your contact information, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of information about you as described below.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website or not to provide us with your contact details. This Statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Statement periodically for updates.
What information do we collect?
On the Website whether on a computer or a mobile device;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Loss Scan related to the use of the Website or other advertising or promotional materials;
- Through desktop or mobile applications you download from the Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Website;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Statement;
- Social media, including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn;
- Business cards or contact information shared in person at conferences or other events; or
- Purchased from reputable sources either to complete business records we already have in our marketing database or for prospecting purposes;
- where such collected information identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or device (collectively “Personal Information“).
Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records;
- De-identified or aggregated information;
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and any comparable state regulation (as applicable); or
- Personal information covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA, the Driver’s Privacy Protection Acts of 1994, or any comparable state regulations (as applicable)).
Personal Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment (including your computer or smartphone), browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in the Website.
- Information about your computer, smartphone and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Loss Scan, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Geo-Fencing. Certain marketing efforts are made in specific geographic areas, where the geographic area is tracked automatically through website usage.
- Search Tracking. Certain marketing efforts are made to website visitors who have reached the Website through specific searches where the searches are tracked automatically through use of the Website.
- Social Media. We track behaviors on social media pages that are owned or controlled by Loss Scan or that use the Loss Scan name.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To contact you in order to provide you with product-related information including, but not limited to, news, training and support, customized services, product documentation, and promotional materials.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, quality, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business, including to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity, and to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Loss Scan’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Loss Scan about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Loss Scan will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
No personally identifiable information is collected on this website unless that information is explicitly submitted via a fill-in form. For example, an email address submission is requested in order to Request a Quote on
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow permissions) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
This anonymous information generated by cookies is transmitted to Google and other search engines where it is processed to generate anonymous, aggregate reporting on website activity strictly for our site . These reports are used to gain insight on how best to optimize the user experience, content, and marketing at https://Loss Scan.com/
Loss Scan, llc
3433 NW Conrad Dr.
Bend, OR 97703